KMEWO, in partnership with Birmingham & Solihull Women’s Aid, will be holding a workshop on “FGM AS A HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION”, to which you are invited. This workshop is specifically for FGM professional and so I hope you will be able to attend.
The workshop will be held on Tuesday 26th April 2016 from 10.30am - 3.30pm at:
Main Hall - Caxton House, 129 St. John’s Way, London N19 3RQ
We will seek to achieve the following outcomes;
- Gaining Understanding on Violence Against Women and Girls as an equality and human rights issue.
- Understanding on the Human Rights Act.
- Awareness on sources of international and regional human rights law on FGM.
- Gaining Understanding on specific human rights violated by FGM.
- Developing confidence in addressing FGM and other forms of VAWG as human rights violation.
It would help us with our catering arrangements if you could confirm (ASAP) if you are able to attend.
Kurdish and Middle Eastern Women’s Organisation
Caxton House 129 St. John’s Way, London N19 3RQ
Tel: 020 7263 1027 Mobile: 077 4885 1125
Download the invitation here.